Wednesday, March 20, 2013


Christmas has come and gone, I just wish winter would do the same thing!  I have some exciting news for anyone (brides included) looking for a rustic, unique venue.  The newly refurbished slit barn is nearly ready for events.  I know of two weddings booked there already.  The space holds about 140 seated and the venue has tables and chairs for about 96.  Right next door to the barn they have refurbished a house and built washrooms for your guests as well.  You can give us a call to find out more about it or go to www.raresites.org .  We are excited to have a new venue in the region!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great looking venue! It looks charming and unique and would be a great wedding or event barn! I would definitely use it if I were having a party. Thanks for sharing.